The Twelve Kingdoms Forum

This forum is for DISCUSSION ONLY. Rules: No IRC, Torrent, FTP, or any other Distribution details allowed!

Getsumei Fuuei?

Talk about other anime, manga, or talk just about anything and everything!

Moderator: zitch

Getsumei Fuuei?

Postby Miharu » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:35 pm

Hi there I just joined this forum! But I've been looking every where for this song from the 12 Kingdoms I cant find it at all! D:

Getsumei Fuuei!!!!! Where are you?

I hope you can help me pleeeease!
Miharu
Ranka

Postby zitch » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:59 pm

I'm sorry to say, but I think we are not allowed to say where you can download this song, as per the rule on the top of the forum.

I can say that I did import the soundtracks (All four of them) from this page on Anime Castle a year and a half ago. You may want to verify that the track you want is on the CD you're looking at.

I can tell you that the main 12 Kingdoms soundtrack does have a "slow" version of the full version of this song on it (Largely a guitar for background accompanying the singer). The Image sound track as the "scat" version (What was played in the background when Rakushun had to... err... transform to a human to put his hands on Youko's shoulder from behind) and an instrumental version of the song actually played on each episode.

Do be careful, though, because I don't know if the CD labeled "Twelve Kingdoms 12 genmukumikyoku 01" is the main soundtrack for the anime. I'll have to double check on the CDs at home.
zitch
Kingun Shogun

Postby Miharu » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:51 am

ah nut bunnies... I shoulda read the rules the 4th time.
Miharu
Ranka

Postby zitch » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:53 pm

Well, I didn't have a scanner on hand, but I took pictures of the Twelve Kingdoms CDs I have. Here they are (front and back) in the following format:
* Top-left: The Twelve Kingdoms OST
* Top-right: The Twelve Kingdoms - Image Soundtrack
* Bottom-left: The Twelve Kingdoms - Piano Memories
* Bottom-right: The Twelve Kingdoms - Kokyu Memories

(Click to view the full-sized image)
FRONT

BACK
Last edited by zitch on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zitch
Kingun Shogun

Postby Elysium » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:23 am

Strange, but my OST and Image Soundtrack are using DVD covers, I bought them at CDJapan a couple of months ago.
Elysium
Hanjyuu

Return to General Chat