The Twelve Kingdoms Forum

This forum is for DISCUSSION ONLY. Rules: No IRC, Torrent, FTP, or any other Distribution details allowed!

Doujinshis?

Discuss about anything related to the Twelve Kingdoms, also known as 十二国記, Juuni Kokki or Jūni Kokuki. Talk about the novels, the anime, the writer Fuyumi Ono or illustrator Akihiro Yamada, but beware for spoilers!

Moderator: zitch

Doujinshis?

Postby micheledelbon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 am

I had been looking for reading doujinshis of the anime but couldn't find any to read online or download. Don't get me wrong, I surely would like to buy them but first I wanted to read the one I like to buy and keep it.
Anyeone has links?
micheledelbon
Kaikyaku

Re: Doujinshis?

Postby Shokou » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 am

I don't know of any, to be honest...and I have also searched. I guess it's not a series that attracts doujinshi artists...
"Do you really think you can kill me? Even the heavens have failed to punish me until now. What could possibly make you able to best me?"
Shokou
Kingun Shogun

Postby micheledelbon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Too bad, I wanted to see Youko and Rakushun together soooo much! *0*
micheledelbon
Kaikyaku

Postby Shokou » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

While I prefer Youko and Keiki, it's more to my appreciating Keiki's character than anything: I like Youko and Rakushun quite a bit ...Junni Kokki has many great character interactions, both romantic and not.
"Do you really think you can kill me? Even the heavens have failed to punish me until now. What could possibly make you able to best me?"
Shokou
Kingun Shogun

Postby micheledelbon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:08 pm

And counting the yaou couples: Enki and Shoryu, Enki and Koya, Taiki and Gyousou.... *____*
In the end, after a looot of searching,I found these:
http://llab2004.blog112.fc2.com/blog-category-12.html
It even has an ecchi one with Youko and Rakushun, but all in japanese and all very short.
micheledelbon
Kaikyaku

Postby Shokou » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:20 pm

I guess they make good combinations too! I like Atsuyu/Kouya as well, and some other good straight pairings that have good chemistry, such as Kantai/Shoukei and Suzu/Koshou. Youko/Asano is cute as well.

Thank you for sharing the two little doujins: sadly I am far from knowing Japanese so I miss out on the dialogue, but they have cute interactions and funny expressions. :) And of course, bonus points for human Rakushun.
Shokou
Kingun Shogun

Postby micheledelbon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 am

Well...also,why not Shokei/Suzu? I would like to see that very much! =P
In that website they seem to worship Rakushun in his human form, not complaining at all.
If you're over 18, this one is the best in my opinion, not for being ecchi but because it's one of the longests in that website, plus more than just glances exchanges like the others, could be more subtle in some parts but there's not many of them to start being picky now.
I wonder my japanese was better so I could understand what happened...seems Youko died or something.
http://llab2004.blog112.fc2.com/blog-entry-462.html
micheledelbon
Kaikyaku

Postby Shokou » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 am

I hadn't thought about it, but sure why not. They get along well too. :)

And I think I would have enjoyed that one even if I was under 18, haha. Some truthful loving is never lewd: always good!, especially when well drawn such as that one. I guess this doujin is more recent because I searched for a while for both fanart and doujins some years ago. And hopefully she didn't die...I see her and some spider webs? Not sure either.
Shokou
Kingun Shogun

Postby micheledelbon » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 am

Yep, I would have enjoyed too but gotta tell it's for over 18 to not have anyone mad at me for not saying it before.^^"
I have no idea what the spider webs are...and I wish with all my heart my japanese was better, also my sight since I can barely see some kanji in there. =/
Anyway, always good to see Youko and Rakushun together. ^__________^
And Youko and anyone...
micheledelbon
Kaikyaku

Postby Shokou » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 am

Yeah, I like Youko's relationships: she empathizes with pretty much everyone in her kingdom or outside it. =) I enjoyed her interactions with Suzu, Shoukei, Koshou, Kantai and Enho just to list some more. And thinking about it, I think I would've liked that doujin even more if I saw it when I was under 18, haha.

I'll get to learning Japanese beyond the basics someday, hopefully!
Shokou
Kingun Shogun

Postby Lukadian » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:53 pm

I've been doing some digging and it would appear that 12K does in fact have a few doujin and fan books out there! I'll post back with a list of things I've found like scans and online shops where they can be bought!
Lukadian
Ranka

Return to The Twelve Kingdoms Discussion