The Twelve Kingdoms Forum

This forum is for DISCUSSION ONLY. Rules: No IRC, Torrent, FTP, or any other Distribution details allowed!

Greetings ghost town, some news!

Discuss about anything related to the Twelve Kingdoms, also known as 十二国記, Juuni Kokki or Jūni Kokuki. Talk about the novels, the anime, the writer Fuyumi Ono or illustrator Akihiro Yamada, but beware for spoilers!

Moderator: zitch

Greetings ghost town, some news!

Postby DimensionW » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:34 pm

Not like I post here a ton or anything... in fact, I think my last post here was when I was still in college (over five years ago?). Regardless, thoughts about Twelve Kingdoms popped into my head today and I suddenly realized that it had been a fairly solid age since I read or heard anything of note on the series.

Lo and behold: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... 016/.97041

Granted, a thousand page manuscript could easily be shaved to 600 pages after editing, it's still quite likely two full books worth of content coming this year if all goes well. Happy days!
DimensionW
Ningen

Re: Greetings ghost town, some news!

Postby Shokou » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am

Oh my god, what have I done? Just absntmindingly moving your post to spam... man, I'm so sorry. There's only spambots here nowadays... what the hell is wrong with me.

Sigh... Thanks for the news though.
"Do you really think you can kill me? Even the heavens have failed to punish me until now. What could possibly make you able to best me?"
Shokou
Kingun Shogun

Return to The Twelve Kingdoms Discussion